Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Starting month 2!

So it has almost been a month that we have been here in Hawaii! We get to go look at the house tomorrow afternoon and if we like it we can move in on Thursday! I am so freakin excited!! I called about our household items and it will probably be next week before we can get them... oh well! After we get the house Tyler has a 4 day weekend so I'm pumped about that as well! This past week I have tried to keep busy to help the time go by but there is not a whole lot for me to do right now. I went shopping some and saw a movie and ran some errands for Tyler. We had to go to the first FRG meeting last Friday (Family Readiness Group) and it was at the bowling alley, so I bowled for the first time in about 2 years! I met another Army wife, Andrea, who is awesome! :) We ate out Friday night with Andrea and her husband Jordan, and we went to Wal-Mart so the guys could buy their spear fishing supplies! We went snorkling/spearfishing Saturday morning and grilled out for lunch! It was a ton of fun! Saturday night Tyler bought a truck! It's a 1996 Chevy Blazer with only 64,000 miles! He got a great deal and it runs good! So we are turning in the rental tomorrow night! :) Sunday we ate lunch at a place called Maui Mikes in Wahiawa which is the town right beside the base and it was amazing!! I love that place now! Yesterday and today have been pretty boring...just waiting on the house!! I had to go pick up our insurance card for the new truck, and today I drove it to the NEX! I can't wait to have the Rav4 here too and be able to drive wherever I want when I want to!!! Only one more week and it should all come together! Oh, Tyler gets like 10 days off when our stuff gets here too! :) So that will be a great time to do some fun stuff together! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment