Monday, June 21, 2010

We're getting a house!!!

I am so very excited!! We will be moving into a house July 1st!! Only 9 more days at the hotel!!! We won't get to look at it until June 30th but if we like it (which I already know we will) then we can sign the lease that day and move in the next! I am so ready to have my own space! It has 2 bedrooms, 1 1/2 bathrooms, a garage with storage, and a fenced in backyard. It's a two story townhome in a duplex! I cannot wait!

We also had another fun weekend that had a little excitement as well! Friday night we went to eat in Honolulu at Outback which was awesome! Saturday we went snorkeling at the Turtle Bay beach resort! There is a public beach right beside it that has reefs that you can swim over. It was neat to finally see some fish in the water! We got ready to leave and the jeep would not crank!! We had to get it jumped off by a guy from the hotel twice...something wasn't right about it...I don't really know what. Anyway, we called the rental place and they said we could bring it back but we needed to clean it out and fill it up with gas first or we would be charged fees...we took it back to the hotel to unload it first (we still had the grill in the back!) and then it wouldn't crank again! Our hotel did not have jumper cables so I rode the bus to the NEX to get some. I got back and we got a guy to try to jump it off...but it did not work. So, we ended up getting it towed through our insurance company. We finally got it back to the rental company around 8:30 and they were very nice about everything and waived any extra fees and gave us a nice car. (that gets better gas mileage!! lol! Sunday we went shopping for a few things we needed and then we looked at fishing stuff and golf clubs. Tyler want's a new set and he is going to teach me how to play! I also bought a new camera!! I haven't getten to use it yet but I have been practicing in the room! We rode around Hickam Air Force Base which is very nice! It was landscaped very well and had some great beaches! We saw a bunch of dogs and cannot wait to take Kota!!

No comments:

Post a Comment